Tutorial: How to get access to the Dixa API
In order to get access to our Dixa API, you have to create an API token as a form of authentication in Dixa. Currently, only administrators in Dixa terms have access to generating such a token. If you are an agent, you will not have the permission to authenticate and therefore use our Dixa API.
If you are an admin, you can easily create a token in our Integrations section. Here is a tutorial on how to do so:
Generating an API token
- When logged into Dixa, go to our Settings page. Scroll down to the "Manage" menu and find "Integrations".
- Choose "API Tokens" as a card and click on "Configure API tokens".
- Choose the action "Add API token".
- Give the API token a name that will make it easy to find it in the list and choose "Dixa API" as the API version. Click "Add API token".
- Now the token has been generated for you! Copy the token.
- Paste the token wherever you need the authentication! This could be i.e. our API reference section or in your dedicated tool: Postman, Terminal, etc.
Note that the API token has to be generated as part of the
Dixa APIversion, not the